REGISTER ONLINE: https://goo.gl/forms/CokoAGCBQUM0RHlv1
L. Douglas Wilder Building, Virginia State University
REGISTER ONLINE: https://goo.gl/forms/vdWeGuZYEYYwN1TV2
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE HELD 9:00am - 12:00pm
This introductory workshop will help you become familiar with how to find, prepare and write a grant proposal to help provide financial resources for your project. Topics include:
• Review of USDA and Southern SARE Grant Programs
• Where to Find Grant Announcements
• How to Read and Understand the Call for Proposal (CFP) Guidelines
• Match Your Project with Potential Grant Sources
• Develop Your Project Narrative, Objectives, Outcomes and Budget
• What to Expect Once Your Proposal Has Been Submitted
For more information, contact the Small Farm Outreach Program Office at (804) 524-5626 or Michael Wooden (email@example.com / (804) 691-3263.
If you are a person with a disability and desire any assistive devices, services or other accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact the Small Farm Outreach Program office at (804) 524-5626 / TDD (800) 828-1120 during business hours of 8 am. and 5 p.m. to discuss accommodations five days prior to the event.