Webinar: Using Social Media to Elevate Your Small Farm Business
MARCH 20, 2018
6PM - 7PM
Hosted by Cassidy Shelton, Small Farm Outreach Program Agent, Virginia State University, and presented by Erica Shambley, Digital Marketing Manager, College of Agriculture, Virginia State University.
DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
• Identify Social Media Platforms You Should Be Using
• How to Set Up Your Business Page
• How and Where to Find Your Target Audience
• How to Engage With Your Audience
• Tips, Tricks & Best Practices for Customer Engagement and Your Own Time Management
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Agent Cassidy Shelton at email@example.com / (804) 704-4033 or the VSU Small Farm Outreach Program office firstname.lastname@example.org / (804) 524-3292
If you are a person with a disability and desire any assistive devices, services or other accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact the Small Farm Outreach Program office at email@example.com or call (804) 524-3292 / TDD (800) 828-1120 during business hours of 8 am. and 5 p.m. to discuss accommodations five days prior to the event.